- You should now make arrangements with a travel health clinic to complete any vaccinations required for travel to the country you have been allocated. You should also get advice about malaria prevention.
- You can find general travel health advice on the NHS Scotland – Fit for Travel and Public Health England – TravelHealthPro websites, but you should follow the specific recommendations given by your travel health clinic.
- Send Project Trust a copy of your vaccination card once your vaccinations are completed. Email email@example.com,
- Provide Project Trust with evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status (NHS COVID Pass or equivalent). Email firstname.lastname@example.org,
Pre-departure health screening
You are required to complete pre-departure health screening with our partner organisation Healthlink360. This is to ensure that we understand any physical or mental health issues you may have and that we are able to support you during your placement.
It is vital that you make us aware of any pre-existing medical conditions before departure. This is for medical insurance cover and to avoid putting your placement experience at risk.
- If you have not completed your health screening, please contact email@example.com or call 0131 653 6767
- Make a payment of £75 directly to HealthLink360 (this covers the initial screening and follow up assessments if required)
- Add HealthLink360’s email address to your contacts (firstname.lastname@example.org) to avoid their emails going into your spam/junk folders
- Complete an online health questionnaire via a link emailed to you from HealthLink360
If any follow-up is required we will contact you.
It is vital that you inform us straight away of any changes to your health.